The USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a high performance and low-cost solution.
It enables Gigabit Ethernet network connection capability for desktops, ultrabook with standard USB port. It resolves the trouble of the computer without Ethernet port that you can also connect computer to Ethernet through USB 3.0 port easily.
USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Single chip USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet controller with Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE).
Feathers as below:
- Integrates on-chip USB 3.0 PHY and controller compliant to USB Spec 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
- Supports all USB 3.0 power saving modes (U0, U1, U2, and U3)
- Supports USB Super/High/Full Speed modes with Bus-power or Self-power device auto-detect capability
- Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports parallel detection and automatic polarity correction
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading
- Supports TCP Large Send Offload V1
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and Decoding
- Supports Jumbo frame
- PHY loop-back diagnostic capability
- Support Wake-on-LAN Function
- Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and external wakeup pin
- Support windows 8, windows 7, windows vista, Apple 10.6 and Apple 10.8